Are you considering hosting a Third Party
Fundraiser? We are grateful for your consideration
and ask that you let us know about
your event by completing this form.(You must have Adobe Reader to view and submit this fillable form.)
Prior to publicizing your fundraiser, please view our Guidelines.
Current Third Party Fundraisers
Art at the Placer SPCA
When you come to the Placer SPCA, you'll see beautiful, vivid artwork by renowned local artist Kathryn Wronski. These paintings are available for sale, with a significant portion of the proceeds benefiting Placer SPCA.
Artist Gayle Rappaport-Weiland also pledges a portion of her sales to Placer SPCA when you mention the organization.
For more information about purchasing art at the Placer SPCA, please contact the Development Department at (916) 782-7722 or (530) 885-7387, ext. 102, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing: Roseville Larkspur Landing Hotel
Larkspur Landing Hotel donates a portion of the pet deposit to the Placer SPCA when you stay in one of their pet-friendly suites.
Click the image to view the hotel website.
Larkspur Landing Hotel
1931 Taylor Road
Roseville, CA 95661
Ongoing: MyCaliforniaPermit.com donates permit fee to Placer SPCA
Teens: Get Your Driving Permit and Save $45
Online Driver’s Ed for just $20 (reg $65)
Go to: www.myCaliforniaPermit.com
Review the course materials for free, then click on Take the Test and enter the code: SPCA
100% of ALL proceeds benefit PLACER SPCA
Ongoing: Shop at The Petango Store
The Petango Store offers popular brands of flea and tick prevention and other medications and supplies at great prices. Click on the logo to shop from Placer SPCA's landing page, and we will receive a donation for every purchase.
Note: You must choose Placer SPCA at checkout for your donation to be properly processed.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- We will link to your organization, business, or event on this page.
- Once your Third Party Fundraiser is approved, we will gladly provide you with a high quality JPEG of our logo for use on promotional materials.
- We ask that you provide a copy of any marketing materials or press coverage that mentions our organization.
- Please refer to our organization as Placer SPCA or Placer County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- When appropriate, please list or include a link to our website, www.placerspca.org, on marketing materials.
- The Placer SPCA is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Our Tax ID Number is:
94-2607682. If event participants request this information it is appropriate to provide it. You may obtain a copy of our IRS determination letter here.
- We are typically unable to provide volunteers, printing services, display space in our center, or significant staff time to help with the planning of third party events.
- We cannot provide tax advice. Please consult a professional if you have any questions about the tax-deductible status of donations made through your fundraising activities. Donations made directly to the Placer SPCA are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- We will gladly provide a signed IRS form W-9 on request.
- If appropriate, it may be possible to schedule the Placer SPCA Pet Mobile to attend third party events.
- It may be possible, but is not guaranteed, that your fundraiser will receive mention on Placer SPCA's Facebook or Twitter posts.
Questions about planning your Third Party Fundraiser: Placer SPCA Fund Development Department, (916) 782-7722 x. 102, (530) 885-7387 x. 102 or email@example.com.
Questions about marketing your Third Party Fundraiser: Placer SPCA Outreach Department,
(916) 782-7722 x. 108, (530) 885-7387 x. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity Navigator Appraisal. The
Placer SPCA is proud to announce that
we have received a 4-star rating for six consecutive years from Charity Navigator, America's
largest independent evaluator of charities.
According to Charity Navigator, receiving four out of a possible four stars indicates that our organization excels,
compared to other charities in America,
in successfully managing the finances
of our organization in an efficient
and effective manner. We invite you
to review the unbiased and objective
ratings data by clicking here.
For more information contact Placer SPCA
by calling (916)
782-SPCA (7722) or (530) 885-PETS
send us email
or complete our